Egg donation and egg-sharing
Altruistic Egg Donation
The LWC Darlington is seeking women wishing to become altruistic egg donors. We have a long waiting list of patients who are hoping to recieve fertility treatment with donor eggs who need your help. If you fit the following criteria you could potentially help a woman who is unable to have children of her own:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Be a non-smoker
- Be fit and healthy and have a BMI between 20 and 30
- Have no previous history of severe endometriosis or polycystic ovarian disease
- Have no history of transmissible disease
- No personal or family history of inheritable disorders
- A number of blood tests will be required including an AMH hormone test and genetic testing which will all need to show a normal result
From 1st April 2012, altruistic egg donors can recieve compensation of up to £750 per cycle of donation to reasonably cover any financial losses incurred in connection with the donation.
For more information and to come in for a free consultation to discuss the process, please call on 01325 371070 or send us an email.