At the London Women’s Clinic we understand that the cost of fertility treatment can be a substantial financial commitment. We will tailor your treatment on an individual basis to give you the very best chance of a pregnancy. A full personalised cost of treatment, including the cost of medication, will be given to you during your initial consultation appointment.
Our price lists have been put together to show a complete transparency of costs and no unexpected add-ons throughout your journey with us. Across our network of clinics we offer a number of affordable treatment packages designed to give you the best chance of having a successful pregnancy.
Please choose your closest London Women's Clinic location and treatment option for a breakdown of prices. Please contact your chosen clinic for further details.
Our Payment Plans
Our representative example is based on average treatment cost - depending on your individual treatment choices you may pay more or less than the example below, with 0% interest up to 6 months.
How does the payment plan work?
- First you will need to have an initial consultation, so we know what type of treatment you require and one of our patient coordinators will take your through your personal treatment plan and pricing.
- Once you are happy with everything our cashier will then take you through the online finance application with Duologi - our finance service provider (see the eligibility criteria below).
- You will instantly receive an answer from them via the online portal.
- If successful, you’ll then read and sign the finance agreement either in the clinic or later, online at home.
- Once the agreement is signed and you have paid the deposit amount you can then start your treatment plan.
Check your eligibility
Please ensure you are aware, you will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old and maximum 75 years old at the end of the term.
- Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £10,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance). You may not apply if you are unemployed/ a student/ Non-UK Resident.
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Have a UK bank account that accepts direct debits.
- Have a credit or debit card registered to your home address.
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
When applying, be mindful you will be agreeing to have a credit check performed when you submit your application. Finance must be applied for in the name of the individual that is taking the goods or services. You should ensure:
- All details entered during the application process must be personal to the applicant e.g. personal email address and mobile number.
- You double check the applicant’s details against their government issued ID i.e. full name (no abbreviations), House/Flat number and postcode.
Do not apply if you have had or have any defaults or missed payments on existing credit agreements either currently or in the last 3 years.
Finance is provided by our finance service partner Duologi which is a trading name of Specialist Lending Ltd.
We are authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) register number 980932
Attend an open day
Come along to one of our events at your nearest clinic and find out more about the treatments and services we offer.