Attend an open day
After an anxious few months, we are thrilled to be relaunching our open days at London Women’s Clinic. Your safety is paramount therefore you will see below the guidelines that all visitors will need to adhere to when attending our events in person.
Our commitment to your safety
- Our open days are limited in attendance to ensure social distancing guidelines are adhered to at all times
- We will take your temperature on entry to the building
- Face coverings will be mandatory whilst in the clinic unless you are exempt. If you do not have a face covering, we can provide you with one
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the clinic
- Once your booking has been confirmed, you will be emailed a triage document which is to be completed at least 48 hours prior to the event date
How to book
If you wish to make a booking for one of our events, please note we will require a non-refundable £20 deposit to secure your place. Should you wish to book in with us for a consultation, this will be redeemable against the cost. Bookings will be confirmed on a first come first serve basis.
If you are unsuccessful in securing a place our dedicated enquiries team will be in touch to offer you an alternative date in the future.
Choose your closest LWC clinic below to find out more about our next available open days and to book your place.