The London Women’s Clinic has counselling available for all patients and donors; counselling for support is available before, during and following any treatment or donation.
Implications counselling is available to explore your treatment plans, your wider family and any child conceived following treatment or donation. It is also available to ensure you are comfortable with all your consent forms, especially around legal parenthood.
You can contact our counselling team directly as follows:
Tracey Sainsbury leads our team of counsellors, you can contact her directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To book an appointment or for more information contact Trisha by emailing email@example.com
Dedicated Two Week Wait Support and Coaching
We recognise that following your treatment it can be an emotional roller-coaster whilst you wait to take your pregnancy test. With this in mind we have dedicated two week wait support which can either be a call, counselling appointment or email support. For more information contact Trisha by emailing
The LWC runs two monthly support groups one for general support and the other dedicated to single women. The group is available to LWC patients and non-patients and everyone is welcome.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in crisis or concerned about a clinic, patient or donor please do call us.
- Your GP will have information about your local Crisis Support Line which will be on their website if you are seeking information out of hours.
- 24-hour telephone support is available from the Samaritans call 116 123.
- Your local council website includes a Safeguarding Hub and information relating to how to share concerns around vulnerable adults or child protection issues.
Pregnancy and Loss
For further information on pregnancy and loss you may find the following website helpful:
- PANDAS Foundation for anyone experiencing ante-natal or post-natal depression or anxiety
- ARC Ante Natal Results and Choices support during ante-natal screening
- Miscarriage Association for anyone affected by miscarriage
- SANDS for anyone affected by still birth or neonatal death
For further support through infertility and donor conception:
- Fertility Network UK
- Fertility Network UK Support Resources
- Fertility Network UK Factsheets and Regional Support Staff
- Fertility Network UK Peer Support Forum
- Donor Conception Network support for patients conceiving with donor eggs, sperm and embryos
Independent Specialist Fertility Counselling:
For more information about dedicated specialist fertility counselling in the UK: