General Fertility Support Group
Our fertility support group is for London Women's Clinic patients and non-patients who find themselves trying to cope with the demands of fertility treatment. The group provides the opportunity to share experiences, offer peer support and swap ideas and resources on how to help cope during this time.
- Monday 26th November 7-8.30pm
- Monday 17th December 7-8.30pm
- Monday 28th January 7-8.30pm
- Monday 25th February 7-8.30pm
- Monday 25th March 7-8.30pm
Single Women's Social Events
Are you preparing to be a single mother by choice or thinking about this as a potential option? Or perhaps you are considering freezing your eggs? These are women-only events where you can meet other single women in the same situation and gain information from our team and speakers.
- Monday 3rd December 7-8.30pm
- Monday 14th January 7-8.30pm
- Monday 11th February 7-8.30pm
- Monday 11th March 7-8.30pm
Both groups take place at 112 Harley Street, London W1G 7JQ.
For more information and to reserve a place contact firstname.lastname@example.org.